This position requires a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit who excels in a highly collaborative and innovative boutique work environment. Candidates with a demonstrated interest in continued personal and professional growth would best fit the firm’s culture. Specifically, a strong candidate demonstrates Syntrinsic’s Core Values below:
- Empower all People
- Serve with Intensity
- Take Initiative
- Prove ourselves dependable
The Associate Consultant would support the firm’s Consulting Group by managing the logistics involved in carrying out the client service model. These responsibilities are varied and include at least the following:
- Manage the day-to-day operational logistics for the firm’s clients:
- Oversee the movement and investment of client assets.
- Be responsible for the accurate custodial account opening and maintenance on behalf of the clients.
- Create and run the periodic performance reports and other deliverables for clients.
- Appropriately handle inbound inquiries from clients.
- Manage client relationships in close conjunction with the Lead Consultant assigned to the client.
- Constant and open communication with the Consultants and clients to ensure deadlines are being met and action items are being completed.
- Help Consultants prepare for client meetings by ensuring all materials are completed and prepared in advance of the meeting.
- Proactively support the client in meeting prep arrangements, as well as post-meeting follow up.
- Support the consulting group in organizational improvements that affect the firm and its clients.
- Must be a Registered Investment Advisor Representative. If not already registered, expected to pass the Series 65 or other qualifying certification in the first 90 days of employment.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills in Microsoft Excel; Salesforce experience a plus
- Fluent in Microsoft Office a plus
- Mental flexibility required for a constantly changing, all hands-on deck start-up environment
- Strong organizational skills that allow you to optimize your time to be as efficient as possible.
- Strong communication skills, specifically writing, including the ability to synthesize and effectively communicate complex ideas
- Strong problem solving, and critical and creative thinking skills; a proactive approach to solving problems
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently in office and remotely
- Detail-oriented, with high standards of performance
- Experience within the financial services industry would be beneficial, consideration will be given to those outside the financial services industry who have demonstrated effective organization and administrative skills
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation and benefits will depend on several factors including previous experience. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as 401k match. Syntrinsic is committed to a healthy work-life balance and allows for significant personal time. This position includes the potential for advancement within the firm, though such advancement would be dependent on employee performance and the overall needs of the firm.
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and resume to Ryan Stibich, Operations Manager and Chief Compliance Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Syntrinsic Investment Counsel, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity. Syntrinsic will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service-member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information and/or any other protected class under federal, state, or local statue. In additional Syntrinsic does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identification.